Mycoceutics® Adrenal Support
Botanically Enhanced Medicinal Mushrooms – A Cutting-Edge Formulation Concept
Mycoceutics® Adrenal Support formula begins with a selection of five mushroom varieties shown to promote adaptability to stress, and to enhance immunity. A proprietary blend of eleven herbs with additional adaptogenic and immune-enhancing properties is added to the mushroom cultivation medium. Beta-1, 3-glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) is included in the finished formula to provide additional, synergistic immune support.1
Mycoceutics® Adrenal Support utilizes the ability of fungi to absorb nutrients from the soil and plant material in their growing environment. Research confirms that adding specific nutrients to the cultivation medium allows the nutrients to become incorporated into the mushroom biomass. While other supplement companies might combine herbs with mushrooms within a finished formula, this innovative method uses mushroom mycelia grown on an herbal cultivation medium.
The five mushroom varieties in Mycoceutics Adrenal Support contain hundreds of active constituents which give them a diverse range of health-promoting properties specific to immune, adrenal, and metabolic function, as well as additional benefits—resulting in broad-spectrum support for total-body health and wellness.*
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) is one of the lead mushrooms in this formula. Cordyceps is a classical adaptogenic and adrenal-supportive mushroom, known in Asian herbalism as a key “longevity mushroom.” It contains over 200 active compounds that are shown to promote health through multiple mechanisms. Primary benefits include support for immune function, antioxidant activity, metabolic health, cardiovascular function, energy production, neurological health, and kidney/adrenal function.*
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is the other primary mushroom in this formula and is also a prized adaptogenic, adrenal-supportive, “longevity mushroom.” Reishi contains over 400 active compounds and has been extensively studied in numerous areas of health. It is shown to help improve immune defenses, support cognitive, and neurological function, aid circulation, and provide essential support for kidney and adrenal health, among other essential benefits.*
- Maitake (Grifola frondosa) is included for its powerful adaptogenic and immune-supportive benefits. Maitake is often used to balance under-responsive immunity caused by sensitivity to stress.*
- Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) is shown to support against fatigue, with robust support for the body’s energy production systems. This mushroom also offers potent antioxidant and free radical scavenging benefits, as well as additional support for immunity by modulating the expression of specific immune system components.*
- Shitake (Lentinula edodes) supports and balances numerous aspects of immune function, including support for gut immunity.*
Because they’re grown on a blend of powerful adaptogenic herbs, the five mushroom varieties in Mycoceutics Adrenal Support are fortified with additional beneficial compounds that nourish adrenal glands, optimize adrenal and hormone balance, and modulate immune function. These mushrooms provide more significant support than traditionally grown mushrooms, as observed in both laboratory test results and the clinical setting.*
- Improves energy, stamina, mental clarity, and functional capacity
- Promotes healthy immunity and inflammatory responses to stress-induced challenges
- Supports Hypothalamic-Pituitary-Adrenal Axis & Cortisol Rhythm
- Supports mitochondrial and immune function
Capsules: As a dietary supplement, take two capsules, 2 times per day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
Powder: As a dietary supplement, take one scoop, 1-2 times a day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Mycoceutics Adrenal Support capsules less potent or effective than the powder form of the product?
Both Mycoceutics Adrenal Support powder and capsules are equally effective. The powder, however, may be absorbed into the bloodstream more rapidly.*
Where Does the Beta-Glucan Come From?
The Beta-glucan is derived from yeast - but the mushrooms also contribute a substantial amount of B-glucan, which is naturally occurring in the mushrooms.
I have an Allergy to Mushrooms – can I Take this Product?
Yes, the mushrooms contained in Mycoceutics Adrenal Support are non-allergenic, medicinal mushroom mycelium. For individuals concerned about Candida (yeast condition), the medicinal mushrooms contained in Mycoceutics Adrenal Support are actually designed to support and balance this condition, and will not aggravate yeast related conditions.*
Where are the Mushrooms Grown?
All medicinal mushrooms contained in ecoNugenics'® products are cultivated in a strictly controlled, certified organic environment in Northern California.
Are there any precautions?
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy.
What product quality control tests are performed?
Mycoceutics Adrenal Support is manufactured in facilities that meet or exceed current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Quality control tests are performed at every stage of the process from rigorous raw material testing to finished product testing. The product is then tested by a third-party analytical laboratory to confirm it meets our strict quality standards.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Products are available to registered Healthcare Practitioners only. Click here to apply for an account.