Mycoceutics® Tick Defense
Retail Price: from 59.95
Clinical Synergy Products are available to registered Healthcare Practitioners only.Click here to apply for an account
Supports Healthy Immune Response*
Mycoceutics® Tick Defense contains four botanically-enhanced mushroom varieties that provide targeted immune benefits for vector-born health issues. The mushrooms in Mycoceutics Tic Defense are cultivated on a specialized blend of sixteen herbs that fortify the mushrooms with additional immune supportive and adaptogenic properties. The formula also includes Beta-1, 3-glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) for additional synergistic benefits and immune support.
Mycoceutics Tic Defense is an ideal daily formula for adults seeking comprehensive, broad-spectrum support for immune function and total-body wellness in the fact of vector-borne concerns.*
- Promotes immune capacity and functionality
- Supports energy, stamina, clarity, and functional ability
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times per day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider.
MycoCeutics® MycoTic Proprietary Blend of Herbally Enhanced Mushrooms: Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum), Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor), Cordyceps sinensis isolate (Cordyceps sinensis), Shiitake (Lentinula edodes) - 1.9 grams
Beta-1, 3-glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae) – 75 mg
What can you expect?
Because they're grown on a blend of sixteen powerful immune and adaptogenic herbs, the four mushroom varieties in Mycoceutics Tick Defense are fortified with additional beneficial compounds that deliver fortified support for powerful immune function and balance, detoxification capacity, and other areas. These mushrooms provide more significant support than traditionally grown mushrooms, as observed in both laboratory test results and the clinical setting.*
How does it work?
Mycoceutics® Tick Defense utilizes the ability of fungi to absorb nutrients from the soil and plant material in their growing environment. Research confirms that adding specific nutrients to the cultivation medium allows the nutrients to become incorporated into the mushroom biomass. While other supplement companies might combine herbs with mushrooms within a finished formula, this innovative method uses mushroom mycelia grown on an herbal cultivation medium.
The four mushroom varieties in Mycoceutics Tick Defense are rich in active compounds that give them a diverse range of health-promoting properties specific to immune function, detoxification, neurological health, and other areas. This formula offers comprehensive, broad-spectrum support for immunity and total-body wellness in the face of tick and vector-borne concerns.*
- Reishi (Ganoderma lucidum) is the lead mushroom in this formula and is a well-known adaptogenic “longevity mushroom” prized in Asian herbalism. Reishi contains over 400 active compounds and has been extensively studied in numerous areas of health. It is shown to significantly improve immune defenses, support neurological function, promote detoxification, and provide essential support for energy production, among other vital benefits.*
- Turkey tail (Trametes versicolor) is included as another potent immune modulator, which works by inducing expression of specific immune components. It is also shown to help combat fatigue, with robust support for the body’s energy production systems. It also provides antioxidant and free radical scavenging benefits.*
- Cordyceps (Cordyceps sinensis) plays a supportive role in this formula. Cordyceps is a classical adaptogenic mushroom and contains over 200 active compounds that are shown to promote health through multiple mechanisms. Primary benefits include support for immune function, antioxidant activity, energy production, neurological health, and others.*
- Shitake (Lentinula edodes) supports and balances numerous aspects of immune function, including support for gut immunity.*
- PLUS: Beta-1, 3-glucan (purified from Saccharomyces cerevisiae)—potent compounds found in fungi that are shown to boost the activity of specific immune cells. Beta-1, 3-glucans are added to the finished formula to provide additional synergistic immune support.*
How do you take it?
As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules, 1-2 times per day, or as recommended by your healthcare provider
Are there any precautions?
Consult your healthcare professional prior to use if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking any medications, or are nursing, pregnant or considering pregnancy.
What product quality control tests are performed?
Mycoceutics Tick Defense is manufactured in facilities that meet or exceed current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Quality control tests are performed at every stage of the process from rigorous raw material testing to finished product testing. The product is tested by a third-party analytical laboratory to confirm it meets our strict quality standards.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.